Profile system with 6 thermal insulation chambers, 3 sealing rings at the closure of the frame and 3 more gaskets at the joint of the glass on the frame or sash, with a depth of construction of 76 mm, offering optimal thermal and sound protection. The new GREENEVO system reduces thermal losses resulting in substantially lower maintenance costs.
* Go to photo gallery to see a part of the projects executed by BOMBARDIER.
GREENEVO window characteristics:
- KOMMERLING PVC profile, import Germany
- construction depth of 76 mm
- 6-chamber thermal insulation system
- zinked steel reinforcement of up to 2 mm thickness
- 3 continuous thermal bonding seals, with increased ageing resistance
- low heat transfer coefficient
- LowE Solar thermal insulation glazing with Argon:
- 24 mm pack, 2 glass panes (Planitherm4S 4mm + Float 4mm) – heat transfer coefficient k = 1,0 W/m2k
- 40mm packk, 3 glass panse (Planitherm4S 4mm + Float 4mm + LowE 4mm) – heat transfer coefficient k = 0,6 W/m2k
- Roto NT Titan Mat hardware equipped with burglar-proof mushroom bolts
- micro-ventilation and foul-proof system
- HOPPE SECUSTIK handle
- reduces energy losses, resulting in lower heating or conditioning costs and ensures a better soundproofing;
- superior soundproofing (depending on the glazing pack used) between 34 ÷ 40 dB
- optionally, a wide range of accessories can be added
different options for shape, dimensions, opening method and colors
Values certified by the Windows Research Institute of Rosenheim, Germany.